Saturday, June 7, 2008

New Cable Sweater

My new baby sweater is well on the way.


Baby Poonam from Berroco, made with Cascade Tweed 220. I love tweed yarns and enjoy working this easy pattern. The back and front are done but I still need help down loading the pictures. I just can't seem to remember what my daughter teaches me. This hope the more I do it the better I'll get.

I'm just about done with my Debbie Bliss Jacket With Seed Stitch Band, made with Debbie Bliss Cashmerino dk.




I just need the collar and seaming, but I ran out of yarn because I always make my sweaters a little bigger. I'm going to stix-n-stitches to get more and hope to finish it this weekend.

The Bootie family is growing.
Just arrived!


I will not make another pair for a while but I'm sure the family will continue to grow.

3 comments:

Zel, The Grimm Witch said...

You are so awesome! I am so proud of you!

patchworkhen said...

I love your booties!! Where did you gat the pattern?

Cybèle said...

Visiting your blog via the Zimmermania blog, and spotted the booties. Where did you get the pattern - they're great! I've got a colleague who's pregnant with her first baby and would love something like this.