Sunday, July 6, 2008

I'm knitting my first adult sweater!

After three years of making so many sweaters for babies and children, I feel it's time for a grown up sweater.
I started Mandy Moore's "Susie Hoodie" from More Big Girl Knits By Jillian Moreno & Amy R. Singer.

Photo of Susie Hoodie from Marina's Musings

We'll see how it goes. I'm such a slow knitter it may take me years.
The yarn is Cascade Tweed 220 Walnut Heather.


These stitch markers were made by my older daughter.


I just love tweed!

1 comment:

picperfic said...

oh I love it! That tweed yarn is yummy, I thought it was Peace Fleece at first. I love the stitch markers too, I am just venturing into the realms of beadcraft too!Now I don't know whether to make this jumper or the Rogue Hoodie I've been wanting to knit forever!