Friday, February 20, 2009

Tantej Made My Day!

I'm home from work because Lupus has done me in these days.
Yesterday after a hard day of dealing with pain and school, I came home to find this awaiting for me!



A Lesser Known Skein,
tantej had a contest and I was one of the winners.
I can't begin to say how this gift lifted my spirits.
Araucania is one of my favorite yarns and I love the color. The star is chocolate and was the icing on the cake!!!
Thanks again tantej!
Now I'm off to start a pair of gloves with my beautiful yarn and start a Lace Ribbon Scarf kayskay790 an other Lesser Know Skein introduced me to. I'm not very good with lace but she said it was easy. We'll see.

10 comments:

Megan said...

Beautiful yarn!

Hope you are feeling better.

Yvette said...

I'm sorry you are not feeling well. But enjoy that beautiful yarn!

lunaticraft said...

What a great win! I hope you're feeling better!

ponykeg said...

What a lovely surprise! I can't wait to see the gloves and new scarf. I hope you get some well-deserved rest and feel better soon! I do believe knitting and crocheting cure all that ails you!

lara griffiths said...

it is a wonderful thing to get packages in the mail. esp when they are full of knitting goodies that don't need an explanation to the other half as to why there seems to be a steady stream of wool arriving in the post.

:) enjoy your new yarn!

Amanda said...

Lovely yarn and a wonderful pick me up. Hope your spirits remain high.

cornchowder said...

prettty!! I don't know what the star is... but I love it!! congratz on winning!!
Sending you good thoughts~ take care!

Anonymous said...

Sorry your not feeling well, but I'm so glad your suprise gift uplifted your spirits something about a suprise and yarn is always something to get happy about.

Alison said...

Beautiful yarn, enjoy the chocolate, and get better!

Anonymous said...

What a way to ease the pain. Beautiful yarn. Congratulations on your win. Hope you're feeling better.