Saturday, October 9, 2010

She's Here!

My beautiful granddaughter was born September 14th. First Born went in to the OBGyn to check how things were going and found out that little L wasn't breathing well and even though she wasn't due for 2 weeks he thought it best to do a c-section
So at 5:14 Tuesday September 14th L came to meet her family. She was 7lb 6oz and 19" long.
I've been staying with First Born and her husband to help with L, so haven't had time to post pictures. I will be getting some faceless pics of L to post soon.
I also have some knitting to post as well.

7 comments:

LenaL said...

Oh, I'm so glad to hear that everything went out fine, I've been wondering so much but didn't want to ask. I just thought she was a bit late.

I really looks forward to see pictures and hear lots about her progresses here in this new world.

Give a big hug to Sweet Mother!

Spice said...

Congratulations!

Happy knitting for the newbie...

Amanda said...

Congratulations! That's wonderful news.

Sel and Poivre said...

Oh how wonderful that all is well! Congratulations to one and all!

Cybèle said...

Congratulations Lupie! (I'd already spotted on Ravelry that she'd arrived) Hope all's well with mum, dad and baby L.

Daisymum said...

That is awesome you are there for her. I loved it when my mom was with me when I had my first. It is a special time and really made me appreciate my mom and what she went through to have me and my twin sister! I just love babies!

Unknown said...

Congratulations, Lupie!! I know how your family was praying for this!! I'm so happy for you!