Monday, February 23, 2015

Long time no post!

I've been preoccupied with my with my grandchildren so I have not taken the time to keep up with my blog. I received a comment from someone in November and just checked it out. 
I would like to get in touch with Michelle who is a fellow lupie. I hope you are still looking at my blog and will comment again and leave me an email. I promise I will not publish the comment with your email address.
I hope to do a post of the many FO's I have in the past few months.







I went on two great trips with my family. First was Cooperstown New York to see the baseball Hall of Fame with First Born and her family.
Then I went with my youngest's family to Boston, one of my favorite cities.
Details and pictures to follow.


2 comments:

Sigrun said...

Hi, again after a long while. Love seeing the finished projects.

Lupie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.