Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Back to EZ Basics

I have been working on this Tomten since September. It is my 3rd and I just needed a break from it. Now I think I'll be able to finish it off.


I was making nothing but EZ patterns for months and now I seem to be having withdrawal pains. I can't wait to start my 3rd BSJ and my 2nd February sweater.


Made with some old stash yarn with hood.

Made with Moda Dea Floral with no hood which makes it look Asian. Both still have no buttons.

This was so much fun to make. I used King Tut Cotton in this great shade of blue. I found the perfect silver buttons.

This is an old picture of this BSJ; it now does have buttons. It was made out of Elsebeth Lavold Cable Cotton.

This was my first Baby Surprise Jacket made from Araucania Atacama Alpaca. It now has bunny buttons.
I love The world of EZ!

1 comment:

pepper said...

YAY!!! Pretty :)