Sunday, May 18, 2008

Ravelry

My daughter Zel is the best teacher in the world. She is teaching me to do this blog and put pictures of my projects into
Ravelry and I can even put in links in my blog posts. Not bad for a 50+ old lady with lupus!



This is just one of the many pics I put in. It is a nechwarmer I first saw on Yarn Ball Boogie.
I have no idea how my daughter has the patience to teach me. I just can't seem to remember anything.

I put in the picture, the link,and added text on Html all by myself. Now I have to see what grade my teacher gives me.

1 comment:

Moncha said...

I like your blog and two thumbs up for entering computer world. I am new to blogging as well. Your baby jackets are very nice.I am just about to purchase the Baby Surprise Jacket pattern even though I will have to find recipient since my kids are not babies any more.Hoping for a Grandchild soon.Nice work.