Sunday, January 11, 2009

Good Time to Remortgage!

I was just sitting knitting with The Chalk Dust Knitters and Jackie takes out her new set of addiclicks. She texted Patricia's Yarns and had her put aside her last set for me.

The next day a little snow wasn't going to stop me!
So we stopped off at the bank to remortgage the house,and we were off.



HERE IT IS!



They come in a beautiful box.


When you open the box it looks like Jewelry!
The set comes with 10 pairs of addi Turbo needle tips sizes US 4-15, 3 blue cords, 1 connector, and a pretty little heart pin!


The tips are easy to put on and take off. The join is very smooth and I can't wait to use them!


Patricia had these Blue Sky Five Inch Double Points.


They're made of beautiful dark rosewood and perfect for making fingers on gloves. I'm working on my second pair of gloves and just about ready to start the fingers.

I'm a happy camper!

15 comments:

Daisymum said...

I am drooling!!!!!!!!

lunaticraft said...

Those rosewood needles are so pretty that I want a set myself... and I don't even know how to use DPNs yet!

Zel, The Grimm Witch said...

They are so beautiful...only YOU should use those suckers. Don't let your envious daughters pilfer your luxuries!

April Klich said...

I'm totally enamored with the Blue Sky DPN's. If I didn't have a fairly complete set of sizes I'd have to get some.

lizzzknits said...

Can't wait to hear how they work out for you. How do they compare to the Knitpicks? Love the rosewood doublepoints. There is nothing like good tools to spur you on the great projects.

Thanks for regularly stopping by my blog!

Amanda said...

Very, very nice. Those Addis haven't hit Australia yet but when they do...

me said...

I want to be a REALLY GOOD KNITTER.... Carmen they are great!!!!!

Bianca said...

I sure can imagine that you are happy. I would be too... wishing you a lot of good knitting time with them

Tally Knits said...

Oh, jealousy eyes going your way! I'm dying to get a set of interchangeable circs (the Knit Picks Harmony set has been on my want list forever).

Iron Needles said...

Beautiful. Lucky you!

Katie said...

OMG! I've been DROOLING over these! Want! Want!

ponykeg said...

Beautiful needles! Now I want to knit, too! Enjoy...PK

Unknown said...

Oh my! Those are all beautiful! I am drooling over here! :)

Pooch said...

Fantastic needle assortment!! Let me get this right---you remortgaged so you could buy needles??? No? ;)

petrina said...

your new needles look fantastic! its off to hint hint to the hb :)