Sunday, January 18, 2009

More Gloves

These were made with Ragia sock yarn the Kaffe Fassett Line. I just couldn't get the them to match so I gave up and just enjoyed knitting.


They're for my youngest and I think the colors work great for her because she is an art teacher.


I'm proud of the space between the fingers. There are no holes and they look pretty good,if I do say so myself.
She gave me Two Thumbs Up!!!!


I just got my Vogue Knitting! So many beautiful thing but because I'm on a glove kick....


These will go on the needles today! Yes that is Jader Flood Brooklyntweed.

I'm not sure what yarn I will use from my stash. I have to chech gauge but I have some nice Cascade 220 Tweed left over from my daughters sweater or some beautiful Rowan Felted Tweed I got from Santa.

20 comments:

me said...

love them

lizzzknits said...

I LOVE those gloves and the bright colors. Two thumbs up from me too!

Amanda said...

Great gloves - they look so happy!

Sel and Poivre said...

Oh I just love those colourful gloves! What a great use for that yarn!

Unknown said...

The gloves are beautiful! Great job! :)

My8kidsmom said...

Beautiful gloves!! I actually like it when they don't match that's what make them unique. I haven't seen the Vogue magazine yet but now I know to look for it!

Zel, The Grimm Witch said...

They are so great...I want more of that colorway...I guess we have to plan a day trip to Phili and Loop...awe, what a pain...and we may even have to get samiches while there! Aw man!

LenaL said...

How lovely they are!!! I just love the colours.

Iron Needles said...

Great colors. I love that they don't match.

Anonymous said...

Love the sock gloves...thats the whole point of knitting with sock yarn is so they don't match!! I love mismatched socks as well.
Great job..
I enjoy Vogue but for some reason I never knit anything out of the magazines go figure.

Cybèle said...

They're beautiful! Love the colours and the mismatching (I like mismatched socks too)

Tally Knits said...

The gloves are beautiful! I love it when the striping on gloves/socks doesn't match exactly.

Can't wait to see the cabled gloves when you're finished.

Rebekah said...

Wow! Those gloves are Awesome! I love them! Great Job!

lunaticraft said...

Wow, those are beautiful!! I love the way the color pattern came out!

picperfic said...

oh your sock gloves are beautiful! Knitting fingers neatly is an art! I love those Jared Flood gloves too, perhaps I need the magazine!

lara griffiths said...

hello fellow blogger! what great gloves. thanks for the welcome to TLKS!

Anonymous said...

I am so impressed. I don't think I could make gloves and yours are just beautiful.

Pooch said...

The stripey gloves are beautifully done...great colors! The Vogue gloves are luscious!!

Daisymum said...

I like the fun colors!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Beautiful gloves! I'm just getting un-scared of the idea of socks- gloves are still on the scary list!

Thanks for coming by my blog! I'll be back to read yours! (I'm a Lesser Known Skein too!)